Ocean freight department, who is actively developing transportations from Russia to Spain, has recently carried out the shipment of copper bars to the east coast of Spain. The specificity of such goods is the length (up to 6 meters) and the weight of bundles of bars (up to 1.5 MT), which requires the competent stuffing of the container (directly at the port of shipment or in the warehouse freight forwarder) and control of cargo transshipment. Ocean freight department has carried out a multimodal transportation to Spain, which included transportation and services such as:
- Supply of a truck to the metallurgical plant in Russia;
- Moving to the warehouse for transshipment of cargo to the empty container;
- Sea freight to the port in Spain;
- Overload at the Spanish port in the truck;
- Truck delivery to the destination.
Transit time transportation from Siberia to Spain amounted to 55 days. Albacore Shipping may carry out transport to Spain and from Spain of any complexity and in the shortest possible time.