Albacor Shipping offers truck transportation both internationally, including to and from the Baltic States and Scandinavia, and in Russia.
Road transport is one of the most popular modes of shipping, combining cost effectiveness, cargo safety and a minimum of required procedures and formalities. Road transport is the preferred option for companies that would like to have goods delivered at a convenient time and place, especially “door-to-door.”
● tilt and isotermic trucks with a cargo volume from 82 to 120m3;
● specialized ADR trucks equipped for transporting dangerous goods;
● refrigerator trucks;
● low-tonnage trucks;
● specialized vehicles for transporting oversized and overweight cargo.
We have offices in various regions of the Russian Federation, including Moscow, Omsk, Novorossiysk and Nizhniy Novgorod, as well as in the following international airports: Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo, and Nizhniy Novgorod.
● cargo insurance;
● negotiation with the sender of all the details and terms of shipment;
● transport of dangerous goods by road;
● transport of oversized cargo by road throughout Europe and Russia;
● customs clearance (CMR, Carnet-TIR, EX-1, T-1 etc.);
● 24-hour tracking of cargo, providing all current information about cargo location at any time;
● cargo escort and protection;
● a full range of warehouse services (loading/unloading, storing, marking, repacking, packaging arrangements) in European countries.