The processing industry is a growing sector in Russia, and an important factor in its economic development. Key industries, including mechanical engineering and metallurgy, metal, timber, and food processing, and chemical and light industries generate large flows of cargo and their cost of production depends on transportation expenses.
Historically, about 70% of industrial production in Russia has been concentrated in its central and Volga regions, in the Urals, and in Western Siberia. Recent changes in the investment climate and the introduction of a zero duty rate on many types of equipment has significantly boosted industrial modernization in the last 5 years.
Albacor Shipping has cooperated extensively with leading processing companies, providing complete shipping and customs clearance services for production lines and plants.
These types of projects have their particularities, such as:
● long lists of goods;
● the need thorough preparatory work (contract, technical specifications);
● multiple loading sites;
● the arrival of goods in separate batches at different times;
● the need to obtain the classification decision on assigning of single HS code from the Federal Customs Service;
● the need to secure approvals from regulatory bodies for shipping oversized and overweight cargo.
Albacor Shipping provides the following services for timely delivery of spare parts:
● express air delivery and customs clearance directly at the following airports: Sheremetyevo, Domodedovo, and Strigino (Nizhniy Novgorod);
● road transport delivery of assorted cargo;
● LCL delivery by sea container.