Customs clearance of cargo is an obligatory component of international cargo transportation. Despite the fact that the world is becoming more open, customs control is still present in many countries.
Customs clearance in Russia has many specific features and often requires considerable effort by both the sender and the recipient of cargo. Improper preparation of required documents can lead to substantial delays and material losses.
Albacor Shipping offers customs clearance services in different regions of Russia, at border crossings and in the largest Russian airports.
● integrated preparation and thorough checking of all documents required to clear the cargo through customs;
● registration of the company at customs terminals;
● assistance in obtaining permits and authorization documents (customs classification decisions, health and safety certificates, certificates of conformance, etc.);
● calculation of the necessary customs payments;
● distance clearance using electronic digital signatures;
● customs transit clearance in Moscow airports;
● consulting regarding customs clearance issues.
Customs clearance of goods in Russia is carried out in Saint-Petersburg, the Moscow region, Sheremetyevo and Domodedovo airports, Bryansk, Smolensk, Novorossiysk, Nizhniy Novgorod, Omsk, Zabaikalsk, Vladivostok and other cities of the Russian Federation.